Monday, March 12, 2012

Product Spotlight: Lip Renewing Serum

Few things make me happier than knowing I've helped a friend.

One of my recent new clients is a fellow musician friend. As woodwind players, our lips take a beating. And when your lips are sore, cracked and dry it can make practicing and performing painful. So, you can imagine how absolutely pleased I was when I opened my email this morning and read this message from her ... "I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lip stuff. My lips feel so much better, better than they have felt in YEARS."

Ahh, music to my ears!


What was "the lip stuff" she was referring to? It's our Anti-Age Lip Renewing Serum.

This is no mere chapstick. These single-dose capsules provide the perfect balance of peptides and anti-oxidants to help restore and maintain softer, fuller, healthier lips.

Bottom line, as the rest of your skin ages, so do your lips. And, I don't know about you, but the thought of Botox and injected lip plumpers scares the bajeezers out of me! Still, I want my lips to stay kissable for as long as possible! *wink*

Note: Consider combining this with the Essentials SPF 25 Lip Shield for everyday use. Contact me at jennagel14@gmail.com about ordering.

p.s. this awesome serum was featured in the October 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar.