Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Channeling a Bit of Cher, Perhaps

*currently singing "If I Could Turn Back Time" in my head*

I just received my April copy of Vogue yesterday in the mail. And, in it was an article touting the benefits of retinol in combating the signs of aging. Reading it made me smile. Why? Because Drs. Rodan and Fields have been using it in their Anti-Age Night Renewing Serum for quite some time and I've already seen and experienced the remarkable results it can achieve.

Actually, this is one of the very first products I tried from the company. In conjunction with the micro-derm abrasion paste and the lip serum (which I talked about in this post), you can create your own incredible, cost-effective mini-facial. The serum minimizes pore size and leaves your skin so silky soft you'd swear you turned back the clock ten years (cue: Cher song here! LOL)

But, unlike the products featured in the article, I like that our serum comes in single-use capsules. Therefore, you always are using the right amount and it's always "fresh."

Here's a "vintage" video of the doctors talking about what has become one of our best-selling products ...



So ... why not get "in vogue" and see what retinol can do for you?!