Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Do Dream Jobs Even Exist?

What if you went on an interview for a job and when your future boss asked what you wanted in terms of compensation, you replied:

1. I expect to receive a 16-26% commission on everything I sell.
2. I expect to receive a LEXUS when my team achieves $125,000 in volume.
3. I want to be able to get a promotion at anytime ... not only annually.
4. I expect to be compensated a percentage of the sales of every person I bring in.
5. Oh, and when I bring them in, I want a cash bonus.
6. I expect praise and recognition and a free iPad and additional cash bonuses.
7. I expect you to provide me with the very best in-person and online training.
8. I would like my friends and family to work here, too.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.

So ... when do I start?!

The business owner would look at you like you were crazy, right?

Not at Rodan + Fields.

You actually CAN have all those things listed above. Add to that, the opportunity to surround yourself with positive, successful and forward-looking business partners. Add to THAT, the backing of two of the most recognized dermatologists on the planet, the creators of Proactiv Solution®.

Take a look at THIS VIDEO ...

The dream job DOES exist. Simply e-mail me at jennagel14@gmail.com to apply.