Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Madness ... the Final Four!

Anyone who knows me is aware that I am a sports junkie ... football, baseball, basketball, golf, volleyball, swimming, gymnastics, skating, croquet, badminton ... heck, PING-PONG! You name it, I'll watch it. Okay, I might draw the line at curling (sorry to my Canadian friends. LOL)

So, you can imagine how happy the month of March makes me. You've got the NCAA extravaganza, baseball Spring training, games in the NBA that actually matter ... and golf's Master's Tournament right around the corner.

Obviously, in terms of the NCAA ... we are down to the Final Four.

*insert shameless plug and loud cheer for the UK Wildcats*

BUT, that's not the only thing down to the "final four" ... it is also the final four days to take advantage of our FREE product offer!

Yes, my friends ... my favorite four-letter word (ok, besides love, sale and Jovi) ...

FREE!

Here's the deal: Become a preferred customer by March 31st and receive a free full-sized sunscreen, tanner or body moisturizer. (retail value: $24)

Have the doctors prescribe the right regimen for your skin, get free FedEx shipping, 10% off this (and every future) order AND a get free product? Nope, there are no typos there.


Simply contact me at jennagel14@gmail.com to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment